Executive Assistant / Office Manager
A Common ThreadCulver City, CA
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Commercial Production Category
Search for Executive Assistant / Office Manager jobs in Culver City-CA
Search all Executive Assistant / Office Manager postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire an Executive Assistant / Office Manager? A Common Thread is a Los Angeles-based boutique production company. We create commercials, branded content, viral marketing and various other types of visual media.
We are seeking a smart, enthusiastic, and charismatic individual to take over as Executive Assistant and Office Manager. This is a full-time position for those eager to learn about visual media production.
In order to help ensure we find the absolute right person for the job, we will bring on a select few candidates for a trial period before hiring one full-time.
This position offers a great opportunity to learn all aspects of the production industry by directly assisting the Executive Producer on a daily basis.
• Professionally and politely answering calls, responding to emails, and greeting clients and guests.
• Assisting the Executive Producer with their daily workflow / schedule in detail.
• Placing calls on behalf of the Executive Producer.
• Interfacing with clients in a confident, personable, and professional manner.
• Organizing, managing, and cleaning the office so that it's presentable at all times.
• Creating & managing contacts.
• Researching and helping create Client and Agency lists.
• Managing calendars, call-back's, and to do's.
• Creating Production Calendars (Excel)
• Receiving, sorting and distributing mail on a daily basis.
• Managing organizing, and ordering office / kitchen supplies.
• Photocopying, scanning, and faxing.
• Receiving, tracking and sending deliveries.
• Assisting Executive Producer with Payroll and Project Wrap.
• Organizing/Maintaining business records and documents.
• Managing parking / Interfacing with parking valet.
• Researching specific information pertaining to Budgets and Treatment's.
• Assisting freelance Producer's (and Teams).
• Exceptional computer, email and typing skills.
• Microsoft Office, Adobe Acrobat, Google Docs & MacOS are an absolute must.
• QuickBooks experience and or willingness to learn is a absolute must.
• Outstanding verbal and written skills.
• Multi-tasking and organizational skills an absolute must.
• Reliable transportation.
• Any prior production experience is fantastic.
Lastly, must love dogs!