Intern - Audio Studio & Live
Weirdo WorkshopFranklin, TN
Part Time Unpaid Internship
Creative powerhouse and music collective Weirdo Workshop is looking for an Audio intern to assist our production teams in the studio and live environment. The ideal candidate is passionate about music, obsessed with audio, outgoing, personable and driven to excel.
- Complete runs as needed and maintain studio cleanliness
- Complete session logs and data backups
- Load-in and loadout, set up and breakdown, instruments and gear during recording sessions, rehearsals and live performances
- Ensure all stage documentation is properly accounted for and placed at rehearsals and performances
- Take clear and concise notes
- Must be at least 21 of age with a valid I.D.
- Strong understanding of audio signal flow and able to troubleshoot any issues in a timely manner - A strong working understanding of MIDI and ProTools
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Must have a flexible schedule and able to work evenings and some weekends
- Well-developed time management skills and can take accountability for tasks
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to multi-task and learn quickly
- Must be able to work from own laptop
Required - Pro Tools, Signal Flow, Communication Skills, Organization Skills, Time Management
Not required but is a plus - Ableton Live, Live Sound
Job Code: Nashville
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online