Manager, Talent Acquisition - WB Games
Warner Bros. Entertainment GroupBurbank, CA
This was removed by the employer on 12/13/2016 9:27:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Human Resources Category
Search for Manager, Talent Acquisition - WB Games jobs in Burbank-CA
Search all Manager, Talent Acquisition - WB Games postings
Full Time Job
SUMMARY OF POSITION
Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. seeks a Manager, Talent Acquisition for the WB Talent Acquisition department. The Manager, Talent Acquisition works closely with WB Games studio HR Directors and management to develop recruitment strategies for WB Games across North America to attract and match talent with studio needs. As a dual report to WB Talent Acquisition and WB Games Human Resources, this position will provide a critical link between these groups to ensure consistency of service levels and practices. Position will also be jointly responsible for coaching, mentoring and supervising a team of recruiters and coordinators.
• Works with studio HR Directors and management to develop a recruitment strategy/ employer brand to attract the right talent for each studio. Creates communication vehicles (e.g. videos, social media posts, email marketing campaigns, etc.) to support studio recruitment objectives and generate candidate interest.
• Develops comprehensive project plans to execute against recruitment strategies and priorities. Determines project scope, timing, resources and costs to ensure expectations are met and so projects can be effectively prioritized. Executes against plans and, as appropriate, guides resources throughout the project in order to meet expectations.
• Oversees recruitment process and workload for WB Games studios to ensure maximum effectiveness. Manages and coaches WB Games recruitment team and provides guidance on how to deal with challenging searches, manage expectations of hiring managers and candidates, work with and ''close'' difficult applicants/searches and navigate through ambiguous situations. Makes recommendations and implements new recruiting tactics, methods and best practices to meet special needs within the market.
• Leads recruitment team in identifying appropriate industry groups and events. Ensure participation in discipline-specific networking events.
• Manages WB Games cross-studio recruitment activities including targeted tactics for industry conferences and events (e.g. GDC). Responsible for event strategy, budget, planning and logistics. Works with WB Interactive Entertainment events team, vendors and venues to ensure professional, well-executed events.
• Works with studio management and HR to identify universities for the development of ongoing relationships. Manages relationships with key programs and facilitates involvement of WB Games staff. Helps focus and shape internship opportunities to be an effective future talent pool. Monitors the effectiveness of university relationships adjusts strategies as necessary. Coordinates with WB Talent Acquisition Internship program management as appropriate.
• In partnership with the studio HR Directors, creates performance plans to help recruitment staff reach his/her yearly goals and ensures that appropriate tools are in place for his/her success.
• Develops and manages WB Games Talent Acquisition Scorecard. Makes recommendations for weekly, monthly reporting and metrics. Reports metrics overall and by studio, tracks key indicators and develops plans to impact opportunity areas.
• Ensure Games recruitment team's efforts are consistent with policies and practices of the WB Talent Acquisition organization. Adjudicate background checks per company guidelines and ensure on-boarding practices are followed at WB Games Studios. Escalate anomalies with background checks and references to Talent Acquisition Management team for resolution. Participates in WB Talent Acquisition leadership meetings and takes on projects as assigned.
• Performs full scope recruitment efforts (initial sourcing, qualification of candidates, offer recommendation, negotiations and on-boarding) for specific positions.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
• BA/BS degree in Business, Human Resources, Communications or related field strongly preferred OR comparable professional experience.
• Must be proficient in Microsoft Office – Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook.
• Minimum of seven years professional recruitment/staffing experience required.
• Experience in a recruitment role within the games industry strongly preferred.
• Previous experience in an HR Manager/generalist role strongly preferred.
• Demonstrated success recruiting within complex, competitive software development environments.
• Proven ability employing a variety of sourcing techniques to identify candidates with niche experience.
• Prior experience managing multiple projects/priorities.
• Experience in developing passive candidate pipelines for future business needs.
• Previous experience leading talent acquisition teams preferred.
• Work experience within an ''in-house'' or ''corporate'' recruitment function combined with experience in a contingency and/or retained search firm environment highly desired.
• Experience and comfort dealing with and using BrassRing, Avature and/or similar systems.
• Must have the ability to function in a fast-paced, intense environment.
• Must have strong collaboration skills and be able to work in a matrixed environment.
The Warner Bros. Entertainment Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer and considers all candidates for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, marital status, military or veteran's status (including protected veterans, as may be required by federal law), sexual orientation or any other category protected by law.