Client Services Manager - Talent Acquisition
Walt Disney InternationalLondon, UK
Full Time Job
Client Services Manager (Talent Acquisition)
We are looking for an experienced Client Services Manager interested in making an impact in a Talent Acquisition space evolving with the expectations of our candidates. We are seeking a passionate individual fueled by curiosity, energized by relationships, motivated to design future capabilities, and positioned to drive continuous improvement that matters.
This individual will shape transformational talent acquisition practices brought to life through enabling platforms and technology. This will be accomplished through elicitation of functional user stories, development of business processes that advance Talent Acquisition, and creation and facilitation of training to drive user adoption. This individual will also be integral to shape our future candidate experience through evaluation of emerging capabilities and technology.
The Client Services Manager will be a representative of a varied set of talent acquisition clients supporting areas in the Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA) and Latin America including Walt Disney Parks and Resorts (WDPR), ESPN International and Walt Disney International (WDI) sites across the Enterprise. These businesses encompass, parks, entertainment, technical and corporate hiring needs.
Be a part of a transformative team and culture …
• Thriving in ability to shape change and enable efficiencies to advance talent acquisition function
• Having courage to share perspectives and openness for healthy conflict
• Finding possibilities to shape future in ambiguity
• Contributing to challenging work with no shortage of complex problems to solve
• Being empowered to evaluate business value and drive process and technology prioritization decisions
• Pushing each other forward through collaboration and innovation forums to keep an eye on what's next
• Act as a consultative thought partner- Lead client intake sessions, build trust and probe to understand the why to assess areas of opportunity.
• Impact compelling change and improvement- Showcase functional expertise, advanced system thinking and problem solving skills to recommend opportunities that free up capacity and make work easier. Demonstrate ability to find connection points across TWDC and apply best practices to evolve talent acquisition capabilities.
• Be a part of the solution- Lead intake and requirements sessions to advance client capabilities and oversee scope development, testing, training and implementation.
• Advocate for TWDC value- Demonstrate a value mindset to collaborate and own the development of business cases and measures of success to drive quality delivery on most impactful work.
• Translate concept to action- Establish project plan including high level resource estimates and key milestones for accomplishing work and provide ongoing status updates on accomplishments, issues and risks. Communicate effectively with various stakeholders at multiple levels inclusive of leadership, other internal partners, and external vendors.
• Previous experience in a Talent Acquisition / Recruitment organization, Human Resources, Technology or a related field
• Demonstrated expertise providing consultation and project management
• Basic understanding of European labor laws and other compliance related considerations
• Superior organizational and process management skills as demonstrated by an ability to manage multiple detailed projects and drive towards deadlines
• Exceptional ability to liaise with individuals across a wide variety of operational, functional, and technical disciplines and to work well within and manage a cross functional team
• Highly advanced ability to investigate, analyze and solve complex problems/issues
• Proven ability to implement change within an organization, ensuring understanding, participation, and ownership.
• Experience contributing to full lifecycle project execution (design, development, delivery and implementation)
• Exposure to talent acquisition platforms in a Software as a Service environment including: Candidate/Guest Facing platforms, Applicant tracking systems, Talent Pipeline Systems, Human Resources Management Systems, and Integrated Vendor Systems