Senior Product Manager, Platform Tools
Full Time Job
As a Senior Product Manager on the WWE Digital Product Team, you'll be charged with leading strategic definition and tactical outcomes for WWE's internal multimedia and enterprise metadata tool set. This role is deeply integrated in all aspects of the business and helps synthesize and inform the product vision and strategy for bringing WWE's unique storytelling to life in new ecosystems (e.g., Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, etc.) You'll be working with a brilliant, collaborative team during one of the most transformative moments in WWE's history.
WWE is a leader in social media, with more than 450 million combined social media followers globally; it is the #1 sports channel on YouTube with more than 5.2 million subscribers. The WWE Network is an award-winning OTT streaming subscription service with over 1.5M subscribers across 17 platforms and roughly 200 countries. Recognized by Parks Associates as a top-five streaming service.
This position will be based at the WWE Corporate Headquarters in Stamford, CT.
• Collaborate with Product teams to develop strategies for presenting content in more innovative ways
• Create new workflows and tools that will positively impact our storytelling forms and enhance engagement among our audience
• Translate requirements and business goals into technical strategy and roadmap
• Partner with cross-functional teams, including Marketing, Sales, Editorial, and TV to define product and integration strategies.
• Proactively communicate product plans, benefits, and results
• Develop and continuously update underlying processes and systems to ensure that the platform is scalable for rapid growth and cross channel integration
• 4 years of professional Software Development and/or Product Management experience, preferably in the Television/Broadcast, Digital/Media, Technology, or related industry
• Strong understanding of consumer web/mobile, app, social, and/or OTT content platforms preferred
• Understanding of agile product development preferred
• Working knowledge of SQL (e.g., Redshift, BigQuery, MySQL) a plus
• Understanding of (and experience with) the latest technology, including connected devices, emerging technology, and social media
• Working knowledge of application programming languages (e.g., Python, PHP) and APIs a plus
• Accustomed to driving results over process in a collaborative, fast-paced environment
• Comfortable with ambiguity; able to level up and down on topics with ease
• Strong communications, interpersonal, organizational, and presentation skills
• Passion for creating innovative products, services, and solutions that enable internal users to enhance the end user experience and power world-class media operations
• Strong people manager that can effectively lead and navigate change management in a corporate matrix environment
• Bachelor degree preferred