Publicist - Corporate Communications
This was removed by the employer on 5/8/2012 7:21:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Search for Publicist - Corporate Communications jobs in Stamford-CT
Search all Publicist - Corporate Communications postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Publicist - Corporate Communications?
Full Time Job
WWE has an exciting opportunity for a dynamic Corporate Communications professional to join our Corporate Communications team.
The position will be based in our Stamford headquarters with an opportunity to work out of our New York City office. The position will involve working with our Public Relations and Marketing teams in the development and execution of publicity plans and programs to enhance the visibility of WWE television programs in national and local print, TV, digital, radio and trade outlets.
* Create and execute effective PR plans
* Write press releases, pitches and media alerts to trade, business and consumer media
* Work with in-house team members and outside strategic partners to develop, implement and manage internal and external communications to broaden exposure of WWE television programs
* Maintain and build solid business and trade media contacts at national and local broadcast, print and online media outlets
* Work daily with strategic broadcast partners
* Play integral role in crisis communication efforts including on-call responsibilities and special project initiatives
* Spearhead campaigns to obtain company-wide corporate and industry awards
* Keep abreast of WWE products and storylines, as well as entertainment,media and sports industry trends, to actively seek new ''out of the box'' publicity opportunities
* Organize and coordinate on a national and local level press conferences and public appearances by WWE talent and senior management
* Develop content for internal communications initiatives
* Minimum of four years experience in corporate communications preferably at a media/entertainment company
* Established media contacts in both national and local print, TV, radio and digital media outlets with an emphasis on trade publications such as Variety, The Hollywood Reporter, Broadcasting & Cable and Multichannel News
* Demonstrated ability to work well with senior management
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Excellent organizational skills
* Working knowledge of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
* Able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
* Able to work independently using good business judgment
* Able to travel as needed
* Bachelor degree in Public Relations, Communications, Marketing or related field of study preferred
WWE has a comprehensive benefits package that includes Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance, 401K, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, shuttle service to/from the Stamford train station, a state-of-the-art Fitness Center, and much more!
WWE is an Equal Opportunity Affirmative Action employer and is subject to federal regulations pertaining to employment. WWE does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, or any other basis prohibited under federal, state or local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the Company has facilities. WWE also provides reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and any other state or local laws.
Job Code: C4BA50B37B65830F