Marketing Research Analyst
This was removed by the employer on 6/8/2015 5:09:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Marketing Research Analyst jobs in Stamford-CT
Search all Marketing Research Analyst postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Marketing Research Analyst?
Full Time Job
The Marketing Research Analyst supports all primary, secondary and syndicated market research analyses to aid in understanding the views of WWE fans and prospects.
• Support primary, secondary and syndicated market research seeking ways to obtain more value from existing studies and identifying opportunities for additional analyses that can provide deeper insight into WWE fans and prospects.
• Use web-based software to, design and execute ad hoc surveys.
• Perform correlation, regression, factor, cluster analysis or other statistical analysis as needed.
• Work closely with the Analytics Group to incorporate fan behavior wherever possible into market research results to create a deeper understanding of the WWE fan segments.
• Provide secondary support on Nielsen ratings reports and Ad Hoc requests.
• Work with and become proficient in Nielsen Galaxy/Explorer and all Nielson applications including Npower and the application's associated products and offerings.
• Assist with departmental budgeting process.
• Stay up-to-date on WWE programs, products, Talent, and business developments.
• Other assignments/projects as directed.
• Adept at performing sophisticated statistical analysis, including regression, cluster analyses, multidimensional scaling, and discriminant analysis
• Highly knowledgeable of SPSS, Microsoft Excel, and Microsoft PowerPoint
• Excellent analytical skills to choose appropriate statistical methods, organize data and material to draw appropriate conclusions to make recommendations for solutions
• Ability to see/tell a story and create actionable recommendations
• Previous experience using Nielsen media applications/products a plus
• Proactive, self-starter with a can-do attitude
• Excellent organizational and verbal & written communications skills
• Able to prioritize well and multitask in a dynamic, fast-paced environment while at the same time, paying close attention to detail
• Able to work both collaboratively and independently as needed
• Enthusiastic learner with strong intellectual curiosity
• Bachelor degree
WWE is a publicly-traded, global entertainment company with more than 700 employees whose mission is to put smiles on people’s faces. WWE’s PG, family-friendly programming is broadcast in more than 150 countries and 35 languages and reaches more than 650 million homes worldwide. In 2013, WWE had more than $500 million in revenue, generated by Television Licensing and Programming, Pay-Per-View, Digital Media, Film, Publishing, Live Events, Sponsorship, Consumer Products and International Businesses. Other business units include Television Production, Talent Management and Development, Marketing, Creative Services, Communications, Finance, Human Resources, and Legal. Earlier this year, WWE launched WWE Network, the first 24/7 streaming network that provides access to live and scheduled programming, including all 12 live pay-per-view events, as well as the most comprehensive video-on-demand library. WWE’s flagship program, Monday Night Raw, is consistently a top-rated program on cable and is the number-one rated program on USA Network. Friday Night SmackDown has been the number one rated show on Syfy since its debut in 1999.
WWE is a global leader in social and digital media with more than 320 million social media followers and nearly 14 million monthly unique visitors to WWE's website. In 2013, WWE was named one of the most “social” brands by Forbes. The WWE App delivers a revolutionary second screen experience and has been downloaded nearly 12 million times in more than 220 countries.
WWE is committed to leveraging the power of its brand and platforms to help address important social issues worldwide including diversity and inclusion, education and military support as well as providing hope to those in need. For more information on our corporate social responsibility programs visit our website.
WWE is a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment and we encourage all employees to treat every day like it’s your first day on the job, share new ideas, ask questions, be resourceful, and, of course, have fun!