Summer Paid Intern - TV Studios
Full Time Paid Internship
What will you be doing?
-This Internship role is for a recent college graduate or someone in their junior year or higher who has a strong interest in learning more about Technical Directing, Audio, Graphics or EVS edit/playback.
What do we need from you?
-Recent college graduate or in the Junior or Senior year of study.
-Previous internship experience in production.
-Strong interest in the technical side of the business.
-Must have an interest in Technical Directing, Audio, Graphics or EVS edit/playback.
What's so great about this internship?
• An opportunity to work with a great team that is passionate about the same thing you are!
• Networking opportunities to meet people that you'd like to know!
• A speaker series that introduces you to cool executives and what they do for the best brands!
Summer 2018 program
• June 4th through August 10th.
• Interns are paid at minimum-wage based on location and relocation is not provided.
• Participation in the internship program is reserved for students who are currently enrolled or within 6 months post-graduation.
• Most positions are targeted to upperclassmen and graduate students.
Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and E-Verify users. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.