Summer Paid Intern - Location & Digital Production
Full Time Paid Internship
What does our department do?
-Turner Studios Location & Digital Production is an experienced team of engineers, operators, and innovators in video, audio, and streaming media.
-We produce live webcasts, multi-camera TV shows, interviews, and behind-the-scenes elements for a variety of Turner networks, corporate entities, and other entertainment companies.
-We also manage a large inventory of production equipment including cameras and monitors, microphones and recording gear, grip and lighting, and broadcast gear.
What will you be doing?
- Learning and performing some duties as Production Assistant and Media Manager.
- Learning, setting up, managing, and operating our equipment
- Working in equipment rooms, control rooms, on sets, and on location during the production of live multi-camera webcasts and other shoots.
What do we need from you?
-Production, broadcast, or communications background.
-General technical proficiency and a desire to learn more.
-A positive attitude and good communication skills.
What's so great about this internship?
• An opportunity to work with a great team that is passionate about the same thing you are!
• Networking opportunities to meet people that you'd like to know!
• A speaker series that introduces you to cool executives and what they do for the best brands!
Summer 2018 program
• June 4th through August 10th.
• Interns are paid at minimum-wage based on location and relocation is not provided.
• Participation in the internship program is reserved for students who are currently enrolled or within 6 months post-graduation.
• Most positions are targeted to upperclassmen and graduate students.
Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and E-Verify users. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.