Spring Intern - Brand Experience
Full Time Unpaid Internship
What part will you play?
• Interns will have the opportunity to observe, participate in and learn about what goes on within a corporate design team.
• Turner Brand Experience supports the design/marketing needs of all networks and divisions of the company.
What will you be doing?
• Interns will be working with project managers, designers and communication partners providing graphic design, project management and administrative support.
What do we require from you?
• Preferred candidates should have a strong interest in visual communication.
• The candidate must be proficient in basic computer skills and applications such as MS PowerPoint, Keynote, Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
• Be comfortable using both Mac and Windows platforms
• Should possess excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Interns must be comfortable working alone and within a team.
• Interns who show an interest in motion graphics will have the opportunity to work with After Effects and Cinema 4D.
Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and E-Verify users. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.