Summer Paid Intern - Programming
Turner Classic MoviesAtlanta, GA
Full Time Paid Internship
What does our department do?
- Acquires content and creates the thematic film programming ideas and schedules across all platforms for TCM and FilmStruck
- Updates and curates metadata on thousands of film titles and supplemental content
- Tracks, previews, and schedules all of the packaging, promos and original content for TCM and FilmStruck
- Works closely with other departments to bring great films, film history and movie-themed experiences to our fans
What will you be doing?
- Programming some daytimes for TCM
- Screen programming submissions
- Previewing promos, packaging and original productions for accuracy, quality, closed captioning, length, etc.
- Working on database updates for genre, storyline, ratings, participants, awards, etc. (and other special projects)
What do we need from you?
- Film major preferred (passion for film required)
- Knowledge of classic films
- Computer skills
- MS Office
- Attention to detail
- Good writing skills
What's so great about this internship?
• An opportunity to work with a great team that is passionate about the same thing you are!
• Networking opportunities to meet people that you'd like to know!
• A speaker series that introduces you to cool executives and what they do for the best brands!
Summer 2018 program
• June 4th through August 10th.
• Interns are paid at minimum-wage based on location and relocation is not provided.
• Participation in the internship program is reserved for students who are currently enrolled or within 6 months post-graduation.
• Most positions are targeted to upperclassmen and graduate students.
Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and E-Verify users. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.