Technical Integration Analyst II
The Walt Disney CompanyLake Buena Vista, FL
Full Time Job
The Technical Integration Analyst II is responsible for performing Service Now System Admin tasks for Global HR Ops, i.e. provide User access, assign roles and create groups. Additional responsibilities include creating/modifying workflow & Case Forms, adding fields, adjusting tables, and maintaining the employee experience design. This position will also perform as a Technical Liaison/Conduit with various technical teams, IT Platform, ServiceNow PS, SAP, eDocs, as well as GHRO Process & Knowledge teams.
• Ability to understand business requirements and translate into technical requirements
• Ability to outline options that will meet technical requirements
• Gathers and documents requirements for new or revised Domestic or International processes developed by Global HR Operations
• Create/manage stories for existing processes
• Translate technical requirements into delivered functionality
• Coordinate & Partner with DTSS for all Platform related sustainment & enhancement
• Solid understand of technology and tools available to assist with meeting requirements
• Prepare Update Sets that will be presented for movement through Environments
• Ability to execute basic configuration tasks in ServiceNow
• Knowledgeable of setup and maintenance for control system access, permissions, and data security
• Ability to research system performance issues, use troubleshooting tools and review system logs to find issues. Recognizes when to escalate issues.
• Perform Core Configuration tasks
• Create new or update existing workflow & Case Forms within the SN HR application
• Create User Interface (UI) policies, data policies, UI actions, business rules and client scripts
• Translates business requirements into technical solutions for Domestic & International processes within the Service Now platform
• Strong troubleshooting skills, including required communication/client support
• Working with the IT SN Platform Team, communicate all Platform related enhancement/outage/upgrade information to GHRO Customer Base.
• Work closely with the IT Availability Team to ensure Service Interruptions & Outages are efficiently managed and service is expeditiously restored. Includes application, platform, and Integrations. Monitor application support queues and participate in all Service Restoration
• Working with IT Release Manager, attend weekly Scrum Meeting, represent HR in platform code review and code movement in SDLC lifecycle. Coordinate testing.
• Represent HR Case Management in Platform & Release meetings.
• Use System controls that direct the right data to the right users at the right time (Entitlements)
• Identify creative ideas then enable solutions that meet client needs
• Ability to manage daily processes and support independently
• Conduct comprehensive testing and condition tracking/maintenance
• Ensure effective governance & stakeholder management is in place
• Understand support priorities for existing applications as well as responding to client inquiries
• Integrates effectively with other HR functional partners for supporting and/or leading on-time and on-budget delivery
• Interact with the GRHO Process & Knowledge Teams – research technical issues, assist with requirements
• 3-5 years of HR Systems or related experience. ServiceNow technical experience a plus.
• High initiative, self-managing
• Excellent interpersonal communication and presentation skills (both verbal and written)
• Ability to communicate technical information and ideas clearly and concisely to non-technical people
• Experience working with partners from all levels of and organization
• Experience with development, build and deployment processes
• Experience with SAP
• Positive attitude and the ability to be proactive, resourceful, and flexible.
• Strong Organizational skills, communication skills (written & verbal), Team oriented
• Understanding of ServiceNow software and or HR Case Management tools
• Background in scripting & HTML helpful
• Experience with web services (Rest & SOAP etc.) and Application Interfaces
• Exposure to Web & mobile apps helpful.
• Ability to understand the Technical needs of GHRO, and alignment of technology solutions
• Extensive working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint
• Knowledge of the entire Software Development Lifecycle including QA
• Experience in developing enterprise software systems
• Experience with Service Now
• Walt Disney International experience
• Consultation skills
• Negotiation and influencing skills
• Experience with troubleshooting skills, including required communication/client support
• Bachelor's degree in an HR, Business or Technology related field or equivalent work experience
• BA in Computer Science, Management Information System, or Business Administration
At Corporate, you'll team with the best in the business to build one of the most innovative global businesses in any industry. Uniquely positioned at the center of an exciting, multi-faceted Company, the forward-thinkers at Disney Corporate constantly pursue new ideas and technologies to help the Company's many businesses drive value, all the while gaining something valuable from the experience themselves. Come see the most interesting Company from the most interesting point of view.
This position is a legal entity of The Walt Disney Company, an equal opportunity employer.