The Walt Disney CompanyBurbank, CA
Full Time Job
The Walt Disney Studios encompasses the creation, production, promotion, sales, acquisition and domestic and international distribution of live-action and animated motion pictures, home entertainment releases, live stage plays, and music and soundtrack recordings.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Sales Manager in Burbank, CA.
The Sales Manager will partner with the Western Division Sales team to sell and distribute Walt Disney Studio releases.
• Manage the sales and distribution of Walt Disney Studio releases within a branch sized territory.
• Take custody and responsibility of all sales related duties, within the assigned territory including:
• Sales and booking
• Grosses and box office reports
• Billing and film rental collections
• Accounts Receivable maintenance
• Exhibitor and account relations.
• In-Theatre Marketing.
• Assisting a Circuit Management team with the creation and implementation of marketing and promotional ideas.
• Maintains professionalism under pressure.
• Highly collaborative and team-oriented work style, with well-developed communication skills.
• Ability to prioritize activities, manage timelines and interface with diverse group of stakeholders.
• Takes initiative and is a self-starter.
• Multi-task by switching smoothly from one project or job to another.
• Strong work ethic with ''Can-Do'' attitude is a must; team player with a strong focus on driving results.
• Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (MS, Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint) and some SAP.
• Two years experience in theatrical motions picture sales and distribution or theatrical exhibition.
• Some marketing background and experience.
This position is with ABC, Inc., an equal opportunity employer