Learning OD Manager
The Walt Disney CompanyCelebration, FL
Full Time Job
As member of the Corporate Leadership and Organization Development team, this individual will be responsible for learning, development, org development, and talent strategies for our employee base in Florida.
• Organization design for Corporate businesses, inclusive of consulting to understand needs, building project roadmaps, and guiding/managing the org design process in partnership with HR Business Partners to support Corporate business goals
• Change management work in support of key business and HR initiatives
• Employee Survey Action Planning –identification of strategies/implications from an OD standpoint and support of initiatives identified
• Development and delivery of learning content/courses
• Manage key projects and initiatives for Corporate clients, inclusive of developing project schedules, plans and timelines to ensure program objectives are met and delivered on time
• 5-7 years of experience of relevant OD/Learning experience, as well as designing and delivering learning strategies and plans, as well as targeted skill-based training
• Experience developing and implementing successful OD and learning strategies in a fast-paced environment, on budget and on time
• Organizational and process management skills as demonstrated by an ability to manage multiple detailed projects and drive towards deadlines
• Excellent consulting and project management skills are critical for success
• Strong business acumen and collaborative style to build relationships and quickly gain credibility with key stakeholders across functional and organizational lines
• Current on best practices within the Learning/OD community and able to adapt and evolve such practices within different organizations
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to listen and adapt messages
• Strong understanding of the theories and principles used in the diagnosing and prescription of organizational development and leadership interventions
• BA/BS degree is required, preferably in Organization Development, Organization Behavior, Human Resources, or related field
• MA/MS degree is preferred, preferably in Organization Development, Management and Leadership, Human Resources, or related field
• Learning & Development certifications - plus
At Corporate, you'll team with the best in the business to build one of the most innovative global businesses in any industry. Uniquely positioned at the center of an exciting, multi-faceted Company, the forward-thinkers at Disney Corporate constantly pursue new ideas and technologies to help the Company's many businesses drive value, all the while gaining something valuable from the experience themselves. Come see the most interesting Company from the most interesting point of view.
This position is a legal entity of The Walt Disney Company, an equal opportunity employer.