The Chamber GroupNew York, NY
Full Time Job
The Administrative Assistant will manage the day-to-day operations of the Owner and liaise with all of his direct reports. This will involve complex calendaring, administrative tasks, meeting minutes, monthly expense reports, organizing events and various special projects. Primary responsibilities will include heavy scheduling, screening calls, setting up conference calls, corresponding with managers, editors, clients and other industry influencers, reconciling weekly receipts and other adhoc administrative duties.
• Managing executive / client calendar
• Prepares correspondence, reports, and other administrative tasks, e.g., building decks and filing
• Screens telephone calls, greets visitors, and responds to general inquiries
• Schedules appointments, plans meetings, keeps phone logs
• Coordinates travel arrangements and processes expenses.
• Support PR assistant with onboarding / managing interns
• Assist with office maintenance, ordering supplies
• Maintenance of owners office, waiting area and conference room
• Anticipates and interprets the needs of CEO without direction
• Handles confidential matters with absolute trustworthiness; ensures interactions and transactions are ethical and convey integrity
• Bachelor's Degree
• Knowledge and interest in the entertainment, lifestyle, fashion and/or sports industries
• Positive, intuitive/proactive, and collaborative team player
• Must be a highly organized and solutions-driven go-getter with ability to see the big picture and pay attention to detail, handle multiple priorities at once, manage time effectively, and maintain composure in a fast-paced environment
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Superior judgment and discretion
• Ability to work a varied schedule, including weekends and holidays
• Proficiency in Google Docs, File Maker Pro, Microsoft Office, and Social Media
• Prior experience as an Assistant and knowledge of PR industry
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online