TastemadeSanta Monica, CA
Full Time Job
Tastemade is a global community of food lovers & travelers!
Who are we?
Would you consider yourself a food & travel lover? Do you get excited about bringing people together over a great meal? Does the idea of working at a company that is changing the way the world makes, watches and engages with video make you giddy? If you answered yes to all of these questions, then keep reading!
Tastemade is a global community of food lovers & travelers on a mission to connect the world through video. In just a few years our community has grown to over 200 million people watching our videos across a huge range of channels, devices and apps, from the web to Apple TV, Facebook, and Snapchat.
We are looking for passionate people who want to change the world and make a difference. People that are driven to disrupt the status quo and not looking for just another job.
Tastemade is seeking a stellar Office Manager to join the team. This individual must be overly organized, and able to keep track of every moving part of the office.
Who you are:
• Organized. You're a pro at keeping things organized in a fast-paced environment.
• Self Driven. You're proactive, energetic and have excellent follow through skills.
• Client-Centric. You're obsessed with delivering the highest quality client experience.
• A Utility Player. You're ready to jump in and help out where needed.
What you'll do:
• Open office at 8AM daily and go through checklist to prepare for the day
• Be a gracious host to all guests, both greeting them and making sure they get settled
• Receiving, sorting & delivering mail and packages
• Assist with onboarding of new hires, including, but not limited to: ordering & setting up computer/equipment, ordering business cards, managing employee & visitor parking process, and maintaining Technology Inventory list
• Order & stock office supplies, snacks, etc
• Organize weekly staff lunch (including ordering food, setting up, and cleaning up)
• Manage staff custodian & cleaning supplies inventory
• Ensure office & conference rooms are tidy & clean throughout the day & arrange for special occasions as needed (events, shoots)
• Handle office security & oversee keycard setup/sign out
• Assist with special events in the studio, studio tours, etc.
• Manage vendor list (electrician, plumber, AC, pest control, etc.) and be the direct contact for the property manager to deal with any issues/complaints, etc.
What you'll bring:
• 3 years relevant experience as an Office Manager
• Experience in a fast-paced startup environment preferred
• Ability to work independently and problem solve
• Excellent multi-tasking skills and ability to meet deadlines
• Meticulous attention to detail
• A smile. We like those around here.
• A passion for Tastemade and a positive, upbeat attitude!
Perks of the job:
• Competitive salary
• Stock options
• Flexible vacation days and paid holidays
• Medical, Dental, Vision, LTD, Life EAP and 401K benefits
• Apple iMac, MacBook Pro, or equivalent hardware
• Catered lunches, unlimited snacks and drinks
• Cell phone allowances
• Colleagues that are fellow food & travel lovers!