Ecommerce Video Producer
TastemadeSanta Monica, CA
eCommerce Video Producer (Freelance)
Tastemade is a global community of food lovers & travelers!
Who are we?
Would you consider yourself a food & travel lover? Do you get excited about bringing people together over a great meal? Does the idea of working at a company that is changing the way the world makes, watches and engages with video make you giddy? If you answered yes to all of these questions, then keep reading!
Tastemade is a global community of food lovers & travelers on a mission to connect the world through video. In just a few years our community has grown to over 200 million people watching our videos across a huge range of channels, devices and apps, from the web to Apple TV, Facebook, and Snapchat.
We are looking for passionate people who want to change the world and make a difference. People that are driven to disrupt the status quo and not looking for just another job.
Tastemade is looking for an eCommerce Producer to support our mission: To move people to create great food and travel experiences for themselves and their world. The ideal candidate will have experience using a range of social channels to support the launch and amplification of millennial entertainment and lifestyle brands.
Who you are:
• A Creative storyteller. You are someone who understands how to connect with social audiences and drive eCommerce through great video content.
• Customer-Centric. You understand exactly who the Tastemade Shopper is and what will appeal to him/her.
• A Creative Problem Solver. You're obsessed with solving brand problems through the most creative & innovative solutions
• An experimenter who is constantly looking for new ways to surprise, delight and inspire viewers.
• A proactive communicator and team-player who's willing to jump in and get your hands dirty.
• A curious student and fan of a wide range of content formats and digital platforms.
What you'll do:
• Ideate and pitch creative, entertaining video ideas that will drive eCommerce transactions.
• Oversee execution of videos on set, providing direction to the crew, keeping in mind the goal of showcasing a product or brand and driving transactions.
• Guide the video through edit to ensure realization of creative vision and eCommerce goals.
• Ensure shoots stay on budget and are completed on time.
• Track progress of videos as they move from production to publishing.
What you'll bring:
• Ability to adapt to quickly to changing priorities and tight deadlines
• Meticulous attention to detail and highly organized
• Minimum 3 Years experience in studio, digital media, marketing, agency, or e-commerce environment
• Video editing and Photoshop a plus
Perks of the job:
• Competitive salary
• Catered lunches, unlimited snacks, and drinks
• Colleagues that are fellow food & travel lovers!