Intern - Administrative Office
Street Food CinemaLos Angeles, CA
Part Time Unpaid Internship
TIL Lifestyle Marketing + Events (Street Food Cinema) is a full-service event production and lifestyle marketing company. We take events from concept through completion. Providing everything from event development and production to sponsorship and media outreach, we understand what it takes to make an event unique, exciting and most of all, memorable.
In addition to producing independent events, TIL owns and produces three proprietary event series:
The Buzz Girls tastemaker network, The Creatives Dinner (for actors, writers, producers and directors) and Street Food Cinema, our popular outdoor movie, food and music series for the community. Our events have been featured on E! Entertainment, Food Network and EXTRA as well as in Vanity Fair, The Los Angeles Times, Refinery29 and more.
We are looking for an energetic, experienced, passionate individual to join our movie loving team! This hands-on position will be responsible for performing operational and administrative tasks concerning our outdoor movie series, Street Food Cinema.
This is a part-time, unpaid, 3-month long internship (15 hours per week on average); the hours and time commitment are flexible to be set between the supervisor and the internship candidate prior to the start of the internship. We are looking for an intern to start as soon as possible.
- Participate in team meetings and brainstorming sessions
- Assisting with the planning and coordination of events
- General administrative tasks: Answering phones and sending messages; data entry, etc.
This internship will be unpaid.
- Must live in the Los Angeles area
- Strong and professional communication skills, both verbal and written
- Detailed oriented
- Have an interest in the film and entertainment industry
- Must own a laptop with high speed Internet access & Microsoft Office
- Experience in a customer service role
Required - Strong Knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
Preferred - Mac, Adobe Photoshop
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online