Stebani Cruz EntertainmentNew York, NY
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Search for PR Coordinator jobs in New York-NY
Search all PR Coordinator postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a PR Coordinator? PR COORDINATOR FOR SPANISH MUSIC ARTIST
The Public Relations Coordinator is responsible for the identification and implementation of the labels' public relations, marketing, and event planning activities. Specifically, this position is responsible for planning, implementing and evaluating public relations events including artist events, music expos, music conferences for business and artists, community and non-profit organization events for Stars, Stripes and Hearts, independent label programs and other special events and promotions. This position will also develop an on-going relationship with media professionals. You will work with the NY management as well as DC team.
Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills, good graphic art skills, be self-directed and possess strong follow-through traits. Bi-Lingual in Spanish is a plus. Must have own network of media professionals and music industry connections. In addition to maintaining a professional appearance, candidate must also be willing to be COMPLETELY dedicated to this career. We are NOT seeking 9-5er's. We need applicants who desire a long term commitment to the music business and our artist. Please do not apply if you have other important obligations which will prevent your total dedication. A background in the music industry is a definite plus, we seek applicants who understand and are comfortable in the record industry environment.
OVERALL SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
1. Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills. Must be able to interact and communicate effectively with entertainment professionals, fans, administrators, department peers, community officials, sales representatives, media and the public.
2. Must be self-directed and reliable in planning and implementation of marketing and public relations tasks.
3. Must be able to effectively use office equipment, computers and scanner and other resources for completion of projects such as posters, displays, mail outs, etc.
4. Must have the ability to initiate creative and innovative campaign ideas.
5. Must have the ability to produce effective and visually appealing materials such as displays, fliers, posters and announcements.
6. Should maintain an active participation in continuing education and career development activities and programs.
7. Must have the ability to track expenses and income and operate within the Corporate Planning and Development budget.
8. Must be able to manage own time; establish schedules and meet deadlines,
including managing multiple projects at the same time.
1. The Public Relations Coordinator has primary responsibility for coordinating all public relations events, including album releases, artist appearances, music fairs, album screenings, music business exhibits, Latin observances/awareness events, Hispanic events and other special events. This responsibility includes:
a. preparing promotional plans and budgets for events;
b. coordinating advertising, publicity, and internal and external communications with the other Stebani Cruz Entertainment staff members;
c. engaging company support of and participation in
d. procuring and maintaining collateral materials as necessary such as displays, t-shirts, door prizes and novelties.
2. The Public Relations Coordinator is responsible for coordinating corporate sponsorships as approved in the budget and makes recommendations to the management regarding sponsorships and participation in community events.
3. The Public Relations Coordinator represents Stebani Cruz Entertainment in the community by delivering information on the artist throughout neighborhoods and to different organizations within the service area.
4. The Public Relations Coordinator maintains a speakers’ bureau master list for use by the management and coordinates provider speaking arrangements.
5. The Public Relations Coordinator maintains cooperative relationships with the media and coordinates television appearances and interviews for providers as requested and outlined in marketing plans.
6. The Public Relations Coordinator assists with and provides input into the development of departmental or product specific marketing plans, including the development of public relations activities that are in line with the goals and objectives of Stebani Cruz Entertainment.
7. The Public Relations Coordinator is responsible for maintaining the concourse displays within the NY office and for keeping them up to date with current information and/or items of special interest to fans and visitors.
8. The Public Relations Coordinator projects a positive image of all aspects of Stebani Cruz in the community and within the NY office.
9. Coordinating formal outreach efforts
10. Find appropriate channels for engagement of executives
11. Management of the press center, while updating company information
12. In addition to this, you will be required to assist the team in a wide variety of PR activities
13. Provide tactical input on message creation and delivery
14. Oversee web development, maintenance and the employment of other new technologies
15. Manage overall chapter strategic social media plan and implementation
16. Write web copy as well as copy for articles, print advertisements, radio and TV advertisement scripts, social media updates, brochures and direct mail letters,
17. Be responsible for attaining media assignments, impressions and sponsorships
18. Be the liaison to the marketing team for maintaining integrity of our branding and social media efforts
19. The Public Relations Coordinator performs other tasks as directed.
This is a very extensive job description because we really want to convey the parameters of this position before you apply. This position will be paid as an independent contractor.
DOE Please include salary requirements.