Senior Administrator, Marketing And PR, Asia Pacific
Sony PicturesHong Kong, HK
Full Time Job
Senior Administrator, Marketing and PR, Asia Pacific
Based in Hong Kong and reporting to the Vice President of Marketing and Publicity, Asia Pacific, the Senior Administrator will be responsible for the administrative support for Sony Pictures Television (SPT) Distribution and International Production activity across throughout APAC.
This is a great opportunity for a motivated and responsible candidate to join an innovative environment, where your creativity, organizational, and communication skills will be highly valued.
• Sourcing and oversight of the creation of all promotional premium items as well as the shipping and tracking of inventory
• Assisting in the creation of purchase orders and vendor new vendors
• Oversight and management of the budget tracking charts as well as the tracking of invoices from outside vendors and internal re-classes
• Maintaining and organization of the department shared drive – the archiving of key assets, presentations, etc.
• Managing travel itineraries and general needs for all talent tours – air tickets, hotels, transfers, etc.
• Working with the team to centralize and submit all publicity/premium requests – promo lines, Q&A, premiere events, theatrical premiums, etc.
• Assisting with needs around locally based trade shows, awards submissions and screenings – budgets, contracts, booth plans, collateral and all other key aspects
• Managing external vendors for subtitling and all translation needs
• Assisting in the delivery of marketing assets (on/off air) via the internal SPT archive and delivery site
• General research into the online activity around our key titles as well as our competitors across various markets and social platforms
• Creation of basic pre/post sales presentations
• Degree holder with 2-4 years of practical office experience within in the entertainment/media industry – a professional attitude and demeanor
• Strong communication skills with fluency (verbal and written) in both Cantonese and English – Korean is a big bonus
• Excellent organizational skills, flexible, and a keen eye for details
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize, must meet deadlines
• A self-starter who works well within a team (virtual as well as physical) and exhibits a positive attitude
• Strong computer skills - MS Office, Excel, PowerPoint with Photoshop being a plus.
Interested candidates are invited to send your application with detailed CV, current and expected salary, and notice period.
Sony Pictures Entertainment is committed to equal opportunity in all its employment practices, policies and procedures and to ensuring that no worker or potential worker will receive less favourable treatment due to any characteristic protected under applicable local laws.
* Sony Pictures – HKG – Hong Kong