Spring Intern - Finance / Accounting
Sony MusicNew York, NY
Full Time Unpaid Internship
This will be an opportunity to learn about how The Orchard:
• Tackles financial integration projects with other subsidiaries including implementing financial systems, fixed asset registers, account analysis, etc.
• Prepares and analyzes various monthly balance sheet reconciliations.
• Creates and analyzes overhead reports.
• College credit required
• Pursuing a degree in accounting or finance
• Consistently punctual and able to adhere to a set schedule
• Comfort in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment
• Well-organized and attentive to detail; outstanding written and verbal communication skills
• Basic knowledge of Excel and Gmail
• Passion for, knowledge of, and appreciation for music!
• Advanced knowledge of Excel. Comfortable with Pivot Tables and common formulas.
The Orchard is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of age, disability, national origin, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, veteran or military status, genetic information or any other status protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.