Spring Intern - Digital Operations
Sony MusicNew York, NY
Full Time Unpaid Internship
As the Digital Operations Intern, you will work closely with department coordinators in order to learn how digital products are ingested, stored, processed and transmitted to global retailers.
This will be an opportunity to learn about how The Orchard:
• Works with international partners to establish and maintain delivery feeds
• Handles storage, encoding, and transmission of digital assets
• Manages exceptions to industry standards and stays up to date with new and emerging retail services and features
• College credit required
• Consistently punctual and able to adhere to a set schedule
• Comfort in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment
• Well-organized and attentive to detail; outstanding written and verbal communication skills
• Basic knowledge of Excel, SQL, and XML preferred
• Passion for, knowledge of, and appreciation for music!
The Orchard is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of age, disability, national origin, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, veteran or military status, genetic information or any other status protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.