Spring Intern - Client Relations
Sony MusicNew York, NY
Full Time Unpaid Internship
An internship at The Orchard offers students a unique hands-on experience in the exciting and fast-growing field of media distribution, marketing and sales. Our internships are unpaid.
We’re looking for smart, driven, enthusiastic, resourceful and fun people to join our Client Relations team at the Orchard. Applicants should have excellent verbal and written communication skills, be timely, responsible, wiling to work in a high pace organization and have a passion for music.
This will be an opportunity to learn about how The Orchard:
• Creates a world-class client experience
• Creates and updates weekly release schedules
• Leverages promotional materials
Days/hours are flexible. Unpaid, credit required.
• Must be a college student enrolled in a class and receiving credit specifically for this internship. Interns will need to provide documentation verifying enrollment prior to their start date.
• Proficient in Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
The Orchard is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of age, disability, national origin, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, veteran or military status, genetic information or any other status protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.