Specialist, Digital Marketing
Sony MusicNew York, NY
Full Time Job
Legacy Recordings is seeking a Specialist, Digital Marketing to develop, plan and execute Social Media & CRM campaigns for Legacy new releases, evergreen projects, and streaming campaigns.
This role will focus on both CRM and social media responsibilities and will shift between those two elements as projects and priorities dictate. The day-to-day core responsibility will focus on shaping and activating digital campaigns that help our business grow, maintain and engage fans of the Legacy brand and artists that Legacy represents.
• Drive short and long-term social media and CRM strategies for the Legacy Recordings brand and Legacy artist roster.
• Collaborate with internal teams (A&R, content, editorial, marketing, press and sales) to drive fan engagement campaigns and music consumption opportunities - both physical and streaming.
• Maintain artist and label editorial calendars for social media platforms. Work cross-functionally across the organization to continually update and optimize calendars to ensure maximum engagement with posted content.
• Liaise and support global teams on artist and label social and CRM campaigns by providing assets, best practices and analysis where relevant.
• Build and execute new audience growth strategies using Legacy’s suite of CRM and fan acquisition tools.
• Maintain the engagement of existing audiences through Legacy’s CRM platform.
• Work across artist, label and genre segments with internal teams, artist management and Sony’s CRM agency to ensure timely, accurate and compelling campaigns.
• Plan and execute A/B send strategies based on defined KPIs and campaign objectives
• Analyze current and historical results to optimize future CRM strategies.
• Define behavioral and demographic attributes to develop fan segmentation.
• Apply segmentation learnings to define future CRM campaign calendar planning.
• Create and distribute monthly CRM analysis report to internal teams.
• Analyze competition strategies and follow digital marketing trends and internal campaigns, making ongoing recommendations to improve Legacy’s CRM and social media results.
• Bachelor degree or equivalent experience is required, preferably in marketing, computer science, communications or business.
• A minimum of 2 years of marketing experience, including database marketing utilizing e-mail as a primary medium, social marketing, digital marketing and transactional marketing.
• Social Media Obsessed: Demonstrated knowledge of and professional experience with social platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest and Snapchat.
• Working knowledge of SEO, SEM, Google AdWords and Social Media Ad strategy and platforms
• Experience HTML and CSS
• Experience working with the SalesForce Marketing Cloud CRM platform
• Knowledgeable in best practices of campaign development to optimize efficiency and quality of campaigns across all channels (email, web, social)
• Experience in social media content deployment, including copy writing/editing, image editing/optimizing and scheduling/optimizing posts for best performance.
• Ability and desire to work in a fast paced high change and hands on environment, managing multiple priorities simultaneously and meeting deadlines.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Creative, organized, detail-oriented self-starter with exceptional follow-up skills, capable of managing multiple priorities in a fast-paced, multi-priority environment
• Deep love and passion for music and the artists who create it, and a strong desire to create highly engaged fan communities in the social media space