SDI MediaLos Angeles, CA
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Post Production Category
Search for Account Representative jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Account Representative postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire an Account Representative? SDI Media is looking for an Account Representative who thrives in a multicultural environment, is naturally curious and has a knack for providing support and good communication to our wide-range of internal and external customers. You're a great match if you possess fantastic troubleshooting and analytical skills, are driven to help customers, and have the ability to take initiative and simplify complex ideas.
The Account Representative is part of the Client Operations team that is SDI's link between our external customers and our internal production entities. The Account Representative is an entry-level (or higher, depending on experience) position managing the localization needs for our clients. There is great business potential for the right individual looking for professional growth.
Please note, this is not a sales or post-production role. Rather, the Account Representative focuses on processing new orders, work in progress, and billing; and ensures that client requirements are adequately defined, uniformly understood, and appropriately planned to achieve the successful execution of projects.
• Coordinate all activities and oversee the entire localization process from creation to delivery of assets to our clients, all the way through to billing for subtitles, closed captions, dubbed audio, and media assets for your specific client(s) and projects
• Review client orders, determine and schedule project deliverables, production milestones, and enter orders into our proprietary databases
• Liaise with clients and internal teams throughout the lifecycle of a project in order to make successful and on-time deliveries
• Own the customer experience and work to exceed their expectations. We want to treat our customers as you would treat a guest in your own home
• Send and receive a large volume of emails on a daily basis to/from clients, production teams and other internal departments
• Escalate client requests and complaints when necessary ensuring client is happy with end result
• Proactively provide feedback to internal teams that helps to improve our services and create a better customer experience
• Proactively identify and find creative solutions to problems and propose improvement
• Educate and empower our customers to become educated to the localization process
• Support Manager of Client Operations with duties as required, including but not limited to taking on new clients, learning new services, updating and creating documentation, etc.
• You enjoy a friendly work environment and have a positive disposition
• You're able to empathize with customers in a genuine way that lets them know you care about their issues
• You can take initiative with little direction
• You love communicating with people and building relationships
• You're a team player that can follow and lead as situations dictate
• You're able to make decisions and solve problems
• You have an ability to explain complex issues in beautifully simple terms, tailoring your message appropriately to the audience receiving the message
• You're not afraid to ask questions
• You're able to plan, organize, and prioritize work - this role wears many hats!
Technical skills and experience required:
• Bachelor's degree desired or equivocal experience
• At least 2-years' experience in Customer Service; bonus points if in the entertainment and/or localization fields
• Ability to manage, evaluate, troubleshoot, and follow-up on customer orders and issues as well as document for further escalation