Marketing / Media Researcher
RodaleNew York, NY
Full Time Job
Rodale Inc. is seeking a Temporary Marketing/Media Researcher to join the NYC based Research Group. The successful candidate will strategize with Advertising Sales and Marketing and closely analyze research to best position magazines and websites in leveraging business.
include (but are not limited to):
• Develop positioning for the magazines and websites and their audiences using both syndicated and primary research.
• Provide research for RFPs and presentations to help drive advertising sales. Support the sales staffs in providing research in a timely manner.
• Identify category trends and advertising opportunities through research analysis.
• Inform National Sales Staffs on competitive information and industry trends.
• Provide marketing team with research updates upon release of syndicated data.
• Deliver accountability metrics for advertising campaigns for both print (Admeasure/Starch) and digital properties (Millward Brown, Nielsen Vizu).
• Create and manage subscriber panel surveys including questionnaire development (Survey Monkey) and programming to help drive advertising sales.
• Must be proficient in syndicated research studies for both print and digital (MRI, JD Power, AdMeasure/Starch, comScore Media Metrix, comScore/MRI Fusion, MediaRadar, Kantar Magadvisor, AAM)
• Must be highly proficient with third party processor for audience data (New Age/IMS) and software programs (Google Suite, Excel, Word and PowerPoint, Survey Monkey)
• Primary research experience
• Outstanding writing, interpersonal and presentation skills