Content Coordinator - Keystone Comic Con
This was removed by the employer on 3/12/2018 9:58:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the Theater/Live Events Category
Search for Content Coordinator - Keystone Comic Con jobs in Norwalk-CT
Search all Content Coordinator - Keystone Comic Con postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Content Coordinator - Keystone Comic Con? WHAT'S COOL ABOUT THIS JOB:
ReedPOP creates world class celebrations of pop culture and we are looking for a talented brand marketing coordinator to help us launch the very first Keystone Comic Con! This new launch in the pop culture space will be something special that both fans and brands will embrace and you will be able to bring it all to life from the very beginning. What could be cooler than that? The Content Coordinator is responsible for helping create and execute of all of the incredible content that will come to life at this new event! This includes all panels, screenings, autograph signings, and special events that take place during the event. Your day to day responsibilities could be anything from filling 3,000 seat theaters, to curating intimate workshops, to setting up meet and greets and running offsite activations. One day, you'll have high level meetings with content partners; the next, you'll be pushing crates across a loading dock; and the next, you'll be filling in detailed spreadsheets at the ReedPOP office. From the creation of new content ideas, to the pre-planning process, to scheduling, budgeting, and execution, the Content Coordinator will play a key role in bringing the first Keystone Comic Con to life!
BRING YOUR PASSION AND EXPERTISE:
• Craft communications for all special guests, schedule their appearances, obtain their assets and secure their signed agreements
• Handle all logistics involved with room space and AV set up at the event
• Relationship management, customer service, attention to detail and follow up are vital components of this role
• Amenities you'll manage will range from booking flights and hotels to setting up private rooms, interviews, car services, handlers, walk-throughs, welcome gifts, security, meals, and interpreters
• Help to conceive unique, original, best-in-class content ideas that will delight fans and drive media impressions for this event
• Track internal deadlines for all announcements, printed materials, onsite signage and assets
• Work closely with the marketing team on the timing of all press releases and announcements related to content at the event
• Must have a strong capacity for multi-tasking, working independently and collaboratively, and have effective time management skills
• Create and cultivate a ''one team'' approach through collaboration with event management, talent, marketing, finance, and operations
• Maintain an eye for detail on projects big and small, while communicating with the team to meet deadlines
• Manage the overall content budget that includes AV costs, special guest fees, travel costs and all content related expenses
• Contribute ideas and solutions on how to improve the content and overall experience at our events
• College degree in a relevant field
• Minimum of 2 years experience in live events, project management, marketing or other relevant field
• Strong copy writing skills are required
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Professional level knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
• Must be highly collaborative with a ''We'' not ''Me'' mentality.
• Highly organized, detail oriented & proactive with a strong ownership sensibility
• Must be comfortable with ambiguity and always willing to take the initiative to create something new
• You must be resourceful and willing to find creative solutions that will help you achieve your goals
• We want a social and empathetic person that will truly care about our audiences and live for making them happy as often as possible
• You should be team-oriented and collaborative with the ability to manage relationships with internal and external partners.
• You should be a happy, optimistic person that enjoys seeing the big picture while striving to create a great future for our brands
• Must be flexible and able to adjust within a fast-paced work environment with unpredictable deadlines and schedules.
• Ability to multi-task, shift priorities and focus on finding solutions
• You should be flexible in your viewpoints, always looking for the best ideas and ready to be an advocate for ideas other than your own
• Must be a humble person that is secure enough in yourself to be able to ask for help, say ''I don't know'' and always learn from your mistakes.
• Must have a true passion for books and our fans
• Some domestic and possibly international travel is required. Approximately 6-8 times per year This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.