RWS Entertainment GroupLong Island City, NY
Full Time Job
RWS Entertainment Group is a full service, worldwide production company that provides the very best in custom-designed as well as pre-packaged events and live shows for corporations, theme parks, cruise ships, resorts, and the fashion industry. Established in 2003, RWS Entertainment Group was built from the ground up through the dedication and devotion of a hard working team. We have experienced continued growth embracing our mission, Raise Your Experience.
Who we're looking for…
RWS Entertainment Group is currently seeking an Entry Level Receptionist.
About the role…
Reporting to the Office Manager, the Receptionist will have no direct reports.
• Answer telephone and direct the caller to the appropriate employee.
• Greet and direct visitors.
• Take and retrieve messages for various personnel.
• Deal with inquiries from the public, clients, vendors, and performers.
• Receive and sort mail and deliveries.
• Coordinate the pick-up and delivery of express mail services (FedEx, UPS, etc.).
• Assist with other related clerical duties such as photocopying, faxing, filing and collating.
• Ensure knowledge of staff movements in and out of organization.
• Monitor visitor access and maintain security awareness.
• Maintain electronic company calendar.
• Organize conference and meeting room bookings.
• Co-ordinate meetings and organize catering.
• Oversee the Internship Program.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills and computer proficiency are required.
Please Note: While this is intended to be an accurate description of the job, this is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, skills, efforts, requirements or working conditions associated with the position, and may require that other or different tasks be performed as necessary and assigned.
What you bring…
• 1+ years of experience in similar role
• Proficiency in MS Office suite and iWorks suite (Numbers, Pages, and Mail) is a plus
• Professional appearance
• Solid communication skills both written and verbal
• Ability to be resourceful and proactive in dealing with issues that may arise
• Ability to organize, multitask, prioritize, and work under pressure
• An interest in learning about the entertainment production industry
The deal… • Monday through Friday 9:00am-5:00pm • Hourly compensation • Start Date: Monday, December 4, 2017
Please submit your cover letter and resume to careers @rwsnyc.com by November 24, 2017. Please include: RWS RECEPTIONIST in the email subject line. Email submissions only. Via email:
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online