RCO Color & FinishingNew York, NY
Full Time Job
RCO Color & Finishing is seeking a full time Junior Colorist to join the team. The Jr. Colorist will work directly with our Senior Colorist as support for both features and commercials. You will also be provided the opportunity to work on lower budget projects to help build your experience and portfolio. Ideal candidate is someone who is looking to push their creative ability, eager to learn emerging technologies, and a natural problem solver.
1. 3+ years grading commercial and feature length projects.
2. Proficient use of DaVinci Resolve required, Linux familiarity and knowledge of conform and finishing.
3. Intimate knowledge of color science and post production processes.
4. Strong technical background - ability to troubleshoot render issues, etc.
5. Some experience supervising sessions and working within a team (Assist, Sr. Colorist, Producer, Compositor, etc.).
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online