Prometheus Global MediaNew York, NY
Full Time Job
• Provide timely and detailed monthly/quarterly Balance Sheet and Profit & Loss account analysis, including substantiation of account balances and recommending adjusting journal entries where needed.
• Generate, review and post entries to the general ledger.
• Assist with completion of monthly financial close process.
• Prepare audit deliverables as needed for the annual audit.
• Support the Controller in implementing best practices and procedures around the internal control framework and accounting policies.
• Respond to financial related inquiries from vendors, customers, or other departments, including researching and analyzing appropriate data.
• Support accounting group day-to-day activities and complete special projects as needed.
and Skill Requirements
• Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, advanced degree or a CPA is a plus.
• 5 years of related accounting experience, including at least 2 years of public accounting.
• Minimum of two years of Microsoft Dynamics GP system experience required.
• Good attention to detail, highly organized, strong work ethic and a positive attitude are a must.
• Microsoft Excel proficient.
• Demonstrate an ability to understand Company's finances and the relationship between operations and financial performance.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal).