Intern - Business Development & Design
Producer's Guild of Americanew york, NY
Part Time Unpaid Internship
The Producers Guild of America East is the non-profit trade group that represents, protects and promotes the interests of all members of the producing team in film, television and new media. PGA East membership represents the varied and highest-caliber producing community on the east coast. The organization hosts a wide array of events for its 1,900+ members, including professional seminars, workshops, mixers, pre-release screenings with Q&As, and the Produced By: New York conference.
Business Development & Design Internship:
Applicants interested in building a marketing portfolio are especially encouraged to apply. This is an excellent opportunity to learn about marketing needs of non-profit organizations.
Intern duties include (but are not limited to):
- Designing presentation materials, including decks, brochures, for sponsorship, membership, partnerships, etc.
- Assists with creating a visual year-round calendar/annual report of PGA East activities, events and highlights
- Assists with drafting MOUs for partnerships
- Assists with venue and sponsor research as needed
- Applicants must be full/part-time students - undergrad or grad. Recent graduates are not eligible to apply. May be a graduate student; at the very least should be a senior with serious Adobe Suite skills
- Assists with general office support as needed
- Candidates must be comfortable with Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, and Lightroom.
- The candidate must be exceptionally organized, detail-oriented, enthusiastic, open to learning, and eager to take
- Excellent written and oral communication skills. Must exercise professional demeanor and discretion when communicating with members.
- Proficiency in MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Google suite, and Mac and PC is required.
The internship is unpaid and school credit is optional. Please submit cover letter, resume, available start date, and weekly availability. Via email:
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online