Season Ticket Services Manager
Portland Trail BlazersPortland, OR
Full Time Job
As employees of the Portland Trail Blazers at the Rose Quarter, we bring people together to create extraordinary moments and lasting memories through the power of sports and entertainment.
To support our mission, we are looking for a Season Ticket Services Manager. The individual selected for this position will provide extraordinary customer service through proactive and reactive relationship building strategies that focus on increasing season ticket holder loyalty, customer satisfaction and retention rates.
You will be responsible for:
• Revenue goals associated with a defined base of existing season ticket holders including; renewals, referrals, add-ons and upgrades.
• Providing exceptional customer service while developing strong relationships with accounts and delivering customized communications, events, programs and benefits to the Trail Blazers most important fan.
• Maintaining ongoing communication with client base through a variety of channels, including but not limited to, phone and emails in an effort to build strong relationships.
• Understanding changing demographics, preferences, needs and wants to define account base by utilizing inventory management systems, CRM and Trail Blazers web properties.
• Working a rotation of assigned locations such as box office and game headquarters during home games along with retention events setup for specifically for season ticket holders.
• Assisting in the development and delivery of customized programs, benefits, events and communication plans designed with the desired outcome of building loyalty.
You are qualified if:
• You hold a 4-year degree in a customer service related field OR equivalent experience.
• You have a minimum of 2 years' experience working in a sales, service, or similar position.
• You have a demonstrated history of success in providing exceptional customer service and building strong relationships
• You possess excellent communication skills and the ability to effectively turn conflict into collaboration.
• You have strong technology skills with proficiency in Microsoft office applications and experience using inventory management or CRM software.
• You are willing and able to work a flexible scheduled that includes evenings, weekends, and holidays.
If this opportunity feels like the type of job you are passionate about, and it fits with your skills and experience, take the next step to apply.
Final offers of employment will be contingent on background check results after a conditional offer is made.
We are an equal opportunity employer committed to being champions of diversity in our organization and community.
• How did you hear about this job?