Full Time Job
PIXOMONDO is an international visual effects company with a global network of facilities in the US, China, Germany, and Canada. We are recruiting for various positions in our Los Angeles office, where we would like to welcome anyone with the right experience to work in a fresh and challenging environment.
• Be responsible for cost estimation, cost tracking and weekly producer reports.
• Interact with clients, managing meetings, quickly assessing project needs, as well as managing budget and schedule in relation to the facility.
• Demonstrate strong leadership qualities.
• Develop and coordinate overall project schedules.
• Monitor project progress, acting accordingly to ensure project completion and quality as scheduled and within budget parameters; participate in weekly show status meetings.
• Maintain adherence to production contract standards.
• Meet budget and schedule targets.
• Play a proactive key role in marketing PIXOMONDO's services to the industry.
• On-set experience is a plus
• 4 years work experience in VFX production including extensive knowledge of post production techniques and terminology.
• Shotgun experience.
• Must be a detail oriented, proactive and well-organized individual, able to grow and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
• Should be a hands-on producer, willing to offer professional expertise and values such as integrity, forward-thinking, team-spirit.
• Acute understanding of post production processes.
• Excellent skills in collaboration and communication.
• Strong interpersonal skills a must.
To apply for this position:
Please apply online or submit application via email containing your current resume and a link to a demo reel
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online