Full Time Job
- 1 years of experience in Production a plus.
- Ability to work effectively with diverse personalities and work styles.
- Requires excellent administrative skills including word processing, strong working knowledge of Word and Excel(Google or Microsoft).
- High level of initiative, flexibility and confidentiality.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to take accurate notes.
- Capable of working independently and part of a team.
- Ability to establish priorities and multi-task efficiently within a high-pressure environment while meeting strict deadlines.
- Bachelor's Degree in film, art, theatre, communications or related field, preferred.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- General Production and Office support
- Crew email mailing list maintenance
- Meals/Catering wrangling when necessary
- Additional miscellaneous duties as needed
Include your current resume and rate. Please make sure your resume also includes your name, address, phone and email.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online