Full Time Job
- 5 years of experience as Lighting Artist and 1 years of experience as CG Lead in VFX industry
- Strong Knowledge of Maya and Katana a MUST
- Strong understanding of rendering methods.
- Understanding shading models
- Previous experience performing Look Development tasks
- Experience of photo-real lighting
- willingness to share knowledge
- HOUDINI / MANTRA experience would be a PLUS
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Lead Lighting department and report to CG Supervisor
- Maintain a high-quality standard of work delivered by the team
- Communicate and work together with other departments
- Attend to Lead's meeting (pipeline, suggestion, team-work etc.)
To Apply for this Position:
- Include your current resume and rate. Please make sure your resume also includes your name, address, phone and email.
- Priority will be given to US & Canadian applicants
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online