FX Senior Artist
Full Time Job
- 5 years production experience using Houdini in film/commercials
- Strong experience in fluid dynamics (smoke, dust, water), RBD, cloth / FEM, particles
- Strong understanding of both physical and art directable dynamic motion
- Proficient knowledge in VEX or VOPs
- Solid knowledge in PBR Shading / Lighting in Mantra
- Solid sense of composition, light and color
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills and technical knowledge
- Ability to work under tight deadlines
- Good problem solving skills
- A demo reel showing a strong sense of realistic effects
- Python scripting / HScript is a plus
- Basic understanding of multilayer compositing in Nuke
- Basic knowledge in other FX related software ( e.g. Marvelous Designer, SpeedTree, FumeFX )
- Basic knowledge in Maya, 3dsmax, ZBrush
- Linux experience
Duties & Responsibilities:
We are currently looking for a FX Mid-Senior Artist with 5 years experience in the VFX industry to support our team in Stuttgart.
- Work with animation, lighting & compositing as necessary in order to meet FX animation objectives
- Follow creative & technical briefs with regard to the production schedule and set milestones
You will also be required to have a work permit and permission to live in Germany if you are a non-EU citizen.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online