Assistant VFX Editor
Full Time Job
Assistant VFX Editor (Night Shift)
• Good technical knowledge of editorial workflows.
• Basic knowledge of video codecs, file formats, frame rates, compression and resolutions.
• Familiar with Premiere Pro and/or Avid.
• Basic knowledge of Adobe After Effects, Nuke, and Nuke Studio is a plus.
• Excellent attention to detail.
• Good organization and communication skills.
• Ability to work under tight deadlines.
• Good interpersonal skills.
• Ability to work in a strong team environment.
• This is a full time/contract position.
Include your current resume and rate. Please make sure your resume also includes your name, address, phone and email.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online