Paid Intern - Field Marketing & Publicity
Paramount PicturesNew York, NY
Part Time Paid Internship
Field Marketing and Publicity Internship Description:
• Answering phones and taking messages
• Messengering items as requested
• Receiving packages and keeping an updated inventory list of promotional items
• Compiling features, mentions, and reviews for upcoming films
• Compiling excel sheets and word documents for upcoming events and films
• Editing breaks packets and forming snapshots the morning of film releases
• Writing and editing recaps for promotional events
• Brainstorming and pitching college directives for upcoming films
• Creating and attending events with local colleges promoting upcoming films
• Helping to prep for radio tours/phoners, press junkets, premieres, and advance screenings
• Attending events such as press junkets and premieres and helping with various tasks
• Helping the National Publicity team as needed
• Developing a final project consisting of marketing directives, college marketing directives, and a screening report for a film of your choosing
We are looking for someone adaptable, resourceful, and reliable with a passion for entertainment PR.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online