Full Time Job
This position will provide direct support to the Client Contact team, Marketing Executives, and support daily operations. In this role, you will be a communication facilitator, dealing with both external and internal clients to ensure the customer experience is optimized.
• Initiate and maintain accurate camera orders (prelims, bids, etc.).
• Coordinate with other departments to assure accurate and timely order processing.
• Locate and reserve equipment from other Panavision offices and / or from other rental houses.
• Initiate purchase orders for sub-rentals and crew-owned equipment.
• Interact with production with prep time prior to prep day and confirm return dates.
• Promote Panavision and Marketing relationships.
• Active information gathering and problem solving.
• Other tasks and assignments as required.
Knowledge Expected to Learn:
• Panavision inventory (basic functions, specialty items, etc.)
• Pinnacle, Explorer, Active Scheduler and other computer applications (Word, Excel).
• Comprehensive client knowledge - job histories, equipment preferences, etc.
• Understanding of Industry and filmmaking process.
• Knowledge of camera equipment and Industry policy.
• Ability to manage time effectively.
• Strong communication skills with internal and external customers (verbal, written and listening).
• Ability to work on own initiative without constant supervision.
• Ability to interact in a professional manner with clients and co-workers.
• Strong attention to detail.
• Basic accounting principles.
Work Environment and Physical Demands:
This job operates in a professional office environment. The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands and reach with hands and arms. The employee may also be required to lift product or equipment weighing up to 50 lbs.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work:
Prompt and regular attendance is required, employees are expected to begin work at the start of their scheduled shift and to complete their assigned work shift according to the responsibilities of their position.
This position works standard business hours, but may require long hours and some weekend work.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Please no calls or drop offs. Via email:
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online