Human Resources Manager
Pac 12 NetworksSan Francisco, CA
Full Time Job
The Human Resources Manager will report directly to the Senior Director, Human Resources and work closely with the Staffing Director. The Human Resources Manager will support day-to-day HRIS operations for the HR department at Pac-12 Enterprises and take on a business partner role managing employee relations, investigations, performance improvement plans, changes, on/off boarding for the following business units: Digital, Production, Production Operations, Pac-12 Sales/MMR and Partner Services.
• Supports management in applying company policies including those governing disciplinary action, grievance, and health & safety.
• Consults on issues related to workplace relations and performance management culture and advise managers on relevant topics and policies.
• Provides excellent customer service to HR team, Pac-12 Enterprises employees, candidates, and guests.
• Provides HR advice on employee relations issues, benefits, compensation, for assigned groups.
• Creates and writes accurate and confidential communications, collects and maintains required documentation.
• Develops and maintains productive and collaborative relationships with colleagues
• Provides support, guidance, training to employees and management on their inquiries and ensure company policies are understood for assigned groups.
• Ensures annual performance review process for employees is followed effectively and timely.
• Delivers and maintains excellent data integrity and accurate, detailed electronic HR data in OnePoint, as well as accurate paper and electronic personnel files.
• Creates reports and contributes to the continuous improvement of HR systems and practices in the organization.
• Educates employees in assigned group on the OnePoint’s self-service enrollment system and the online directory of forms, HR policies, benefit options, and the proper maintenance/version control of benefit related paperwork in accordance with HIPPA regulations.
• Maintains high quality, accurate, and secure electronic and paper personnel file records in accordance with privacy, state, and federal requirements and HIPPA regulations for assigned groups.
• Ensures the OnePoint electronic feeds and vendors are in compliance and department invoicing is in alignment with reporting.
• Responsible for internal communications related to compensation changes, and on/off boarding process, self-service benefit changes via OnePoint, change reports, payroll deduction reports, and other required documentation for assigned group.
• Supports the Senior Director on complicated grievances, disciplinary casework, leaves of absences, etc. to ensure implementation of company policies and best practices.
• Works with Senior Director on special projects that reflect Pac-12 Enterprises culture and values.
• Other duties as assigned
• High-level attention to detail and excellent follow-through
• Ability to use an HR information system and Applicant Tracking system including, accessing, inputting, and compiling reports
• Knowledge of relevant HR policies and procedures and high level of knowledge on best practices on HRIS, Benefits, and Compensation planning
• Experience in interpreting, advising and implementing HR procedures.
• High-level knowledge of California employment laws.
• Ability to ease discussions with groups and individuals.
• Excellent judgment and decision-making skills.
• Ability to motivate and empower others to reach organizational goals.
• Ability to research, analyze, and reason logically and effectively within tight and conflicting time-frames.
• Excellent listening and writing skills.
• Ability to work cooperatively with other team members.
• A commitment to providing customer service.
• Ability to write and present information.
• Experience in providing advice and support to senior managers on strategic matters.
• Experience in leading projects and implementing new initiatives.
• University degree in Human Resources or another related field from an accredited institution or equivalent work experience.
• Prior work experience in a start-up environment required