Account Executive, Premium Sales
Oklahoma City ThunderOklahoma City, OK
Full Time Job
Bring your premier sales skills and desire to work in the field of professional sports to our team. We strive to build and maintain meaningful relationships with our clients and work as a team to generate maximum ticket sales revenue and attendance for the Oklahoma City Thunder and Oklahoma City Blue. As a premium sales account executive, your focus will be the acquisition of new premium accounts, driving the sale of suite, terrace, courtside and club seat inventory.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Systemically work assigned leads and business categories as instructed
• Responsible for generating sales revenue through a variety of premium sales products for the OKC Thunder and the OKC Blue
• Independently generate new client relationships as well as assist on premium sales projects to maximize ticket revenue
• Consistently meet or exceed weekly/monthly/annual sales performance and activity levels
• Participate in various networking, team and community events as assigned
• Develop and maintain a comprehensive business network in and around Oklahoma City
• Display a visible presence in and around our premium seating areas by attending games, networking with guests and hosting prospects to generate revenue
• Maintain current, accurate, detailed records in CRM system to support prospecting and sales efforts as defined by the organization
• Represent the organization in a first-class, professional manner in both appearance and demeanor at all times
• Maintain good attendance and punctuality
• Other duties as assigned
• Minimum of 4 years in successful sales with an emphasis on building client relationships
• Experience selling premium or high-end inventory preferred
• Ability to address inquiries and concerns in an efficient and courteous manner
• Phenomenal interpersonal skills with strong oral and written communication
• Strong time management and organization skills and ability to multi-task in a rapidly changing environment
• Willing to work a schedule that includes regular office hours as well as overtime for work on evenings, weekends and holidays as required by game schedules
• Desire to integrate into the local community, attending social and business events regularly
• Ability to quickly build and develop relationships with business executives
This is a full-time, non-exempt position reporting to the Manager, Premium Sales.
Our generous benefits package includes excellent medical/dental/vision coverage, employee ticket options, 401(k) with matching funds, gym membership subsidy, on-site yoga and much more!
The Professional Basketball Club, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
• How did you hear about this job?