Senior Marketing Manager - Benelux
Full Time Job
It's an amazing time to join Netflix as we continue shaping the future of entertainment. We are bringing new stories to millions of people worldwide by promoting our content. This is where you come in. We are looking for a seasoned, creative and digitally driven Senior Marketing Manager.
As a Senior Marketing Manager you are passionate about absorbing business context and using that to make intelligent decisions that benefit long-term-value of the brand. In this position, you will be crafting and executing digital, social and offline activations. The successful candidate will be comfortable taking the lead on campaigns, yet act selfless and be inclusive.
The best candidate for the role is someone who lives and breathes our content already and talks naturally and passionately about our series, films and documentaries. You create campaigns that drive conversations and resonates authentically with local audiences in the Benelux and set new standards for entertainment marketing. You have an entrepreneurial spirit, socialising easily in a small team with lots of cross-functional partnerships. You are a professional that will thrive in our freedom and responsibility culture.
The Senior Marketing Manager Benelux will report to the Director Marketing Benelux, Nordics and CEE.
• Senior experience in setting up (social) conversation and earned media driving marketing activations.
• Strong relationship management skills. Client or agency experience is a plus.
• Creativity, we are looking for someone able to turn cool ideas into reality. Someone who can play with our content and our brand to create impactful word of mouth within the right audience with the right message.
• Solid understanding of creative positioning, key art and video execution, media, advertising, and entertainment marketing.
• Experience on integrated, multi-media marketing projects with an emphasis on digital and social media.
• Ability to lead, create and execute campaigns autonomously.
• Ability to manage multiple time-sensitive projects simultaneously without the support of a large team.
• Concise and clear communicator with written and oral communication skills in Dutch, English and preferably also French language.
• You are a culture ambassador, both advocating the local cultures existing within the Benelux market as well as being a true Netflix culture example.