Recruiting Researcher EMEA - Content
Full Time Job
With over 100 million members worldwide, international expansion is critical to our success and overarching goal of changing the future of television around the world. Our business is growing rapidly in EMEA, and as a result we are constantly looking to build our teams with high performers to match and propel that growth and expansion. We're on the hunt for an experienced Researcher to join the Talent Acquisition team in Amsterdam, who will partner specifically with the teams who are creating and licensing content for Netflix in EMEA. This is a specialized group of highly creative content experts who ensure that Netflix is acquiring and creating premium content that resonates with consumers across the region. At Netflix, Talent Acquisition is a high impact and strategic business function with a strong seat at the table. Thus, we need someone who is not only a great Sourcer, but who is highly strategic in their approach and can use research combined with their existing knowledge of entertainment to influence decision making and identify the best talent in the industry.
What are we looking for?
A sourcing expert with experience in conducting research for Entertainment clients or who is part of an in-house research team at a major entertainment brand. We don't judge success by recruiting metrics or KPI's, rather by the relationships you build and how you subsequently build sourcing strategies to find the best talent in the market. A big picture thinker with experience in an international, highly cross-functional organization who has strong business acumen will be most successful in the role. However, attention to detail, and experience with market mapping and deep research is equally as critical. Our business is changing and evolving at a rapid pace, so comfort with ambiguity and change is also a must. Fluent English is required to be successful in our office, but additional language skills are a huge plus. Finally, we're looking for in-depth understanding and background in hiring high top notch employees in at least two of the following areas: legal, creative/digital, marketing, communications or finance.
What you'll do
• Own and drive the sourcing strategy for multiple niche roles within the Content organization in both our Amsterdam and London offices.
• Partner directly with in-house recruiters and business leaders globally to understand specific needs to attract and engage with top talent. Someone who is highly curious and asks great questions to build their business acumen will be especially successful in the role.
• Strategically utilize Linkedin, online research, events, etc to engage highly passive, sought after candidates.
• Develop a strong relationship with candidates and make judicious decisions on fit for a particular role or team, in addition to thinking through fit for our unique culture.
• Map out individual markets and gather intelligence around specific talent pools, using that knowledge to identify top talent.
• Use critical thinking and knowledge of the business to make smart judgement calls that will directly impact who we hire for Netflix.
• Be an advocate for continually raising the bar, and ensuring that candidates understand and embrace our unique culture.