Coordinator- Content Rights & Contract Management
NetflixLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
With over 104 million subscribers enjoying Netflix content in over 190 countries, it's an exciting time to help Netflix change the way people enjoy filmed content.
The Coordinator for Content Rights and Contract Management, based in Netflix's new Hollywood office, will review content license agreements, assign and manage contract and rights metadata and setup windows for all titles that launch on the Netflix service.
The successful Coordinator will be passionate about their role in impacting rapid growth and innovation, is self-motivated, quick-thinking, flexible, able to pivot when necessary, thorough and able to juggle multiple and diverse responsibilities with a strong emphasis on organization and an unwavering attention to detail at all times. This is a demanding and fast moving position that requires someone who is a proactive and positive thinker, and able to exercise good judgment and communication.
In this role you will:
- Analyze and interpret content license and/or acquisition agreements and accurately setup titles, windows, territories, languages and other contracts and rights metadata in our rights management tool
- Partner with buying teams and legal to manage all aspects of title setup and reporting
- Strive for tool and process improvement or invention to make your work more impactful
- Work closely with buying teams to define and manage title launch data
- Stay highly-aligned with multiple cross-functional teams (Content Acquisition, Content Operations, Accounting, Marketing and Legal)
- Troubleshoot title issues quickly and efficiently
The ideal candidate has:
- 3 years of experience in content rights management and is able to interpret complex content license agreements
- Prior experience with a major/mini-major studio, online content provider or film/TV sales agency
- Excellent problem-solving skills and can multitask and prioritize a high-volume workload in a fast paced environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent Excel skills
- Attention to detail and is self-motivated
- Strong technology and database management skills
- The ability and willingness to provide and receive honest and direct feedback to/from team members