Business Affairs Administration Coordinator
NetflixLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
With over 100 Million subscribers enjoying great content in over 190 countries, it's an exciting time to work at Netflix. Our international efforts have brought Netflix around the globe to virtually all countries and we're excited to bring even more of our Originals programming to our viewers.
Netflix seeks an experienced, self-motivated, detail-oriented, Business Affairs Administration Coordinator to join our growing Original Series business team. This is an exciting opportunity to join the team behind a variety of engaging and award-winning scripted programming such as Stranger Things and The Crown. The successful candidate will be tasked with ATL option tracking on licensed and owned originals, and rights deals for all original series; drafting and issuing pick-up letters and other various documents; and the tracking of all important production dates. This position will also include analyzing and summarizing contracts, collaborating cross-functionally with other departments within the legal team on various matters, and other ad hoc duties as required. If you're extremely organized, detail-oriented, and good at anticipating needs, this job is for you!
This is an opportunity to be part of a public company with a great consumer brand and to help Netflix shape the future of television.
• 2 years of experience working in a business and/or legal affairs department independently tracking option deadlines and important production dates.
• Experience drafting and issue Pick-up Notices, Report to Work Notices, Extension letters & various other letters.
• Familiarity with Guild & Union rules.
• Experience with contract review and ability to read, understand, and distill key terms.
• Excellent organizational skills, attention to detail, and work ethic.
• Ability to work proactively, independently, and reliably under tight timeframes in a fast-paced environment.
• Ability to work effectively cross-functionally, think practically, and be solution-oriented.
• Willingness to tackle matters outside area of expertise and be a collaborative team player.