Administrative Assistant, Physical Production
NetflixLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Netflix is seeking an experienced Administrative Assistant to manage a very busy department, supporting an executive by handling a heavy volume of calls, organizing meetings and calendars, creating presentations/slides, maintaining vendor/crew relations and providing overall support. This position is based in the Hollywood, California office.
The Netflix Physical Production Team is responsible for supervising all aspects of physical production with our global original series, documentaries, specials and films.
A successful candidate will be self-motivated, proactive, communicate effectively, pivot quickly, detailed, thorough and able to multitask with a strong emphasis on organization, prioritization and an unwavering attention to detail at all times.
This is a demanding and fast moving position that requires someone who can maintain a positive and calm demeanor under pressure, while exercising good judgment and initiative. The ideal candidate is passionate about documentaries, comedy, talk shows and unscripted production.
Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Coordinating heavy travel, both domestically and internationally
• Manage complex calendars for multiple executives
• Processing extensive expense reports in a timely manner
• Foster clear and concise communication among all necessary parties
• Gathering,tracking and entering various production related data among multiple platforms
• Curating databases and establishing relationships with vendors, ATL and BTL crew.
• Work collaboratively with admins within larger physical production team and across disciplines-
• 3-5 Years as an executive assistant supporting a Director of Production or Line Producer
• Must have at least 3 years of experience working with physical productions on set or production office
• Ability to handle a very active desk supporting numerous simultaneous productions
• Ability to respond after hours for important, timely or urgent matters
• Team-player who operates in a fast paced team-oriented setting
• Ability to be discrete and maintain confidential information- Understanding of how to prioritize and respond accordingly
• Strong written and verbal communication skills and the ability to multi-task a high volume of tasks
• Absolute proficiency in the Google Suite of apps (Drive, Docs, Sheets, Slides, GMail, Forms and Calendar), as well as, being overall tech savvy. Knowledge of Movie Magic Budgeting software is a plus.