Intern - Directors Assistant
NYLA FilmsNew York, NY
Part Time Unpaid Internship
Be apart of an original drama series that touches on timely topics of women's rights, race, and justice.
Title: Director's Assistant
Company: NYLA Films
*This is an ADMINISTRATIVE position*
TV/Film Woman Director seeks intelligent assistant who is eager to contribute their ideas and time to behind-the-scenes organization and creative branding.
The ideal candidate will:
-Write and communicate flawlessly
-Take initiative and anticipate workflow
-Be highly proficient in gmail and office software (word/pages, excel, etc)
-Know and enjoy social media
-Be passionate about TV/Film content
*Bonus have a background in communication, marketing, graphic design or advertising*
*Bonus photography skills*
- Manage incoming and outgoing e-mail on the show account.
- Facilitate and organize show documents
- Communicate effectively via phone and e-mail with director and department heads.
- Execute social media posts with pre-conceived content
- Meet 2 to 4 monthly deadlines
- Brainstorm ways to improve the show behind the scenes
- Minimum 6 month commitment with a 2 week trail
- Build a resume in entertainment. - Collaborate with a Writer/Director who has a decade of Filmmaking experience. - Direct line of communication to Marketing Director from a top tier company. - Create a network and connections in the NYC film, entertainment, marketing and advertising world. - Receive two tickets to the show premiere in NYC. - You have the privilege of making your own schedule. There will be deadlines but this is not a 9-5. 90% of the work can be completed remotely. -This is a volunteer opportunity. If qualified, you will be considered for a paid production job at the end of 6 months.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online