Summer Intern - Filmed Entertainment
NBC UniversalNew York, NY
Full Time Unpaid Internship
Filmed Entertainment Summer 2018 Internship – East Coast (New York)
Responsibilities Universal Filmed Entertainment Group is part of NBCUniversal.
When looking at the overall landscape of the Film division, Universal Filmed Entertainment Group includes five distinct business functions that each touches a key segment in the overall lifecycle of a film release. These include Filmed Content (Universal Pictures – Production & Marketing), Film Distribution (Theatrical & Home Entertainment), Non-Theatrical (Animated TV, Consumer Products, Interactive/Games, Franchise Management), Digital (Fandango, Awesomeness TV, NOVA), and Film Corporate functions that supports these businesses.
Universal Filmed Entertainment Group is headquartered in Universal City, CA with offices across the globe.
Internship Opportunities Commonly Available:
• Brand Marketing
• Digital Marketing
• International Marketing and Distribution
• Customer Marketing
• In-Theatre Marketing
• Creative Operations
• Product Development and Strategy
• Field Promotions
• Business and Legal Affairs
• Digital Design
• Graphic Design
• Film Finance/ Accounting
• Music Business Affairs
• Global Communications
• Partnerships and Licensing
• Physical Production
• Analytics and Planning
• Strategic Planning and Forecasting
• Graphic Design
• Legal /Business Affairs
• Marketing/Public Relations
• Accounting/ Finance
Internships at NBCUniversal are paid and do not require course credit.
Please address your cover letter to the Campus2Career Internship Program.
DEADLINE TO APPLY IS FEBRUARY 15, 2018 Qualifications/Requirements NBCUniversal interns must meet the following criteria:
• In pursuit of an Associate, Bachelor or Graduate degree at an Accredited Institution and be able to provide documentation to confirm your degree progress.
• Current class standing of sophomore or above (30 credits).
• Cumulative GPA of 3.0 or above.
• Must be 18 years of age or older.
• Must have unrestricted authorization to work in the U.S. without holding a visa or sponsorship.
• Must be able to work on-site in New York City, New York
RECENT GRADUATES WILL NOT BE ELIGIBLE FOR THIS PROGRAM.
***Please note: NBCUniversal prohibits interns from participating in any other internship programs while employed by NBCUniversal without written permission from the Intern's Supervisor and the Talent Acquisition Lead of Campus Programs. Desired Characteristics • Previous work experience in an office environment
• Previous internship experience