Intern - Film Distribution/Development
Multivisionnaire PicturesLos Angeles, CA
Part Time Unpaid Internship
***Currently looking for intern for SPRING (JAN 15-APR 27, 2018) and SUMMER (JUN 18 -SEPT 7, 2018). Please specify in your application*** International film distributor and independent production Company in the east side of Los Angeles is seeking a resourceful, dynamic self-starter to mentor. Non-paid intern will be mentored in the development, production, distribution and marketing process of independent films; and participate in preparation for international film markets. The right candidate will gain invaluable, hands-on experience in the international film business.
• Assist with preparation for worldwide film markets with the team
• Assist with research, analysis and review of independent films
• Assist with marketing campaigns, screenings, film releases and film festivals
• Assist with film distribution and delivery process
• Assist with company's PR and social media management
• Participate in development, research and production process of feature films and TV series
• Additional tasks and ad hoc projects to be determined
• College major in film, media, marketing, communications, or related field with strong research skills
• Passion for films and high literacy in film elements and various genres of independent films
• Articulating and charismatic interpersonal communication in writing, in person and on the phone
• Personable, professional demeanor, ethical and able to handle confidential matters
• Attention to detail (prequalifier: read this listing closely and write a professional cover letter)
• Common sense and some basic software skills (Word, Excel, etc.)
• Final Cut Pro editing skill and usage of HD video camera helpful but not required.
Excellent intern will get reference and recommendation letter for job placement. (Along with other company perks)
ABOUT MULTIVISIONNAIRE PICTURES
Company: MultiVisionnaire Pictures is an established international film distribution and production company in the world film industry. We distribute and manage the marketing and financial processes for independent films worldwide.
Candidate should be a college student or recent college graduate; must be available a minimum of 3 days a week and a minimum of 90-day commitment. Flexible schedule to accommodate academic schedules; Candidate selected may arrange academic credit from the appropriate departments. Internship can be tailored to fulfill academic requirements. We will provide referral and letter of recommendation for job placements for excellent interns.
Film major preferred but not required. Please consider commute time and your ability to commit to the full term of internship (just like any other important things in life). No long distance commuter will be considered. Please email cover letter and résumé as attachments with subject line ''Intern - Film Distribution/Development''. Also tell us (a) how will this internship specifically help you; and (b) what's the most important film for you. Via email:
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online