Senior Coordinator, Business Strategy & Activation
Milwaukee BucksMilwaukee, WI
Full Time Job
The Sr. Coordinator, Business Strategy & Activation is responsible for all Partnership account activation and strategy for a minimum of 10-15 Corporate Partners. This position will ensure that all elements of assigned sponsorship accounts are fulfilled using the highest level of customer service. This person will activate and oversee the successful service of their assigned group of corporate partners. Dealing with a diverse group of important clients and visitors as well as internal contacts at all levels; independent judgment is required to plan, prioritize, follow through and organize diversified workload. This position must support the organization's mission, vision, and values by exhibiting the following behaviors: excellence and competence, collaboration, creativity and innovation. This position must be able to successfully adhere to manager expectations and ensure the successful activation of assigned corporate partners.
The incumbent in this position is expected to model the following practices on a daily basis: 1) Demonstrated alignment with the company's mission and core business values; 2) Collaboration with key internal/external resources and 3) Ongoing self-development 4) Ongoing learning and striving to meet expectations. 5) Serve as agency for all corporate partners, always focusing on strategy, activation, and retention and constant communication with the partner.
MAIN RESPONSIBILITY AREAS:
1. create a system to, track, and maintain all final and sold contracts and rapid and end of season recaps following Business Strategy and Activation processes and guidelines.
2. Work to compile, report, enter, collect, forecast, and track accurate account elements, billing, fulfillment and contact information, as well as reports pertaining to proposals, contracts, budgets, and other account details into CRM and any other database systems needed.
4. Implement, activate and track all assigned partner contracts to ensure that all elements are fulfilled, executed and reported in accordance with internal and external procedures and guidelines.
5. Greet, support, and serve current and potential clients daily and at games
6. Support and coordinate with internal departments in regards to all aspects of promoting and managing all Business Development partners and other department responsibilities; including but not limited to, special projects and planning.
7. Ability to execute all delegated responsibilities as instructed by Sr. Manager/ Manager.
8. Be held accountable for the required activation elements of all assigned partners.
Proficient in Microsoft Office, Excel, Word, Power Point and other computer skills required. Adobe Photoshop program proficiency preferred.
Ability to prioritize multiple tasks and support multiple high level positions.
Strong teamwork aptitude required.
Strong customer service skills required.
Strong good oral and written communication skills and have the ability to work independently, and coordinate multiple tasks.
Must be able to work all game nights, additional evenings and weekend events as required.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
• How did you hear about this job?